Menu

Chrome Library Extension

Night Elf

What a cool idea! When I look up a book at Amazon, it also shows me if the book is available at my library either in print or ebook. Unfortunately, the extension is not working for me. I'm looking up books that I know for a fact are at my library and the extension tells me they aren't. I had to send a bug report in. I hope they can tell me why it's not working.

Glad you got a quick response. I had to contact them once a while ago and they do seem very responsive to user messages.

I've been using Library Extension for a year or so and love it. It doesn't only work on Amazon but also on a number of book sites, including Goodreads, ABE Books, Barnes and Noble, Audible, and many more. I encourage all book lovers to get this extension!

He got back to me again and said there is a problem with the polaris catalogs. The extension can find some of my books at my library, but not all of them. I sent him some examples such as one book that I currently have checked out so I know the library has it! The extension tells me "no similar titles are found'. He said it finds them by isbn. He's working on an update to hopefully get out this weekend and will hopefully address this glitch.