Menu

Book a Week 2022 - BW5: Isn't it Romantic

Robin M

16 hours ago, Kareni said:

Many thanks. Those are some great recommendations! My library wish list grows ever longer! I am regularly bidden to wait before making any more recommendations, so I add those to my Amazon wish list, LOL.

• Like 2

Howdie, I think this is my first 2022 check-in.  I finished 2 books so far this year, though I started them in 2021.  Today I started "Aspergirls."  I bought this and a couple similar books a while back, when I was thinking one of my girls might fit ASD (the professionals say no).  But it is more likely than not that I myself fit ASD, so I thought it might be interesting to read.  So far it feels a bit like navel gazing, but I intend to finish the books if they aren't completely awful.  In addition, I need to choose a couple more books to round out February - at least one spiritual book and one international or classic book (or both).  In the meantime, I'm reading pages of a book about raising kids through scripture.

• Like 2