Menu

Daily Movement - Monday, July 5

Jenny in Florida

I had a bonus 5K to walk for my current challenge that I was supposed to log by the end of the day today. Looking at the weather forecast yesterday, I was a little nervous that I would get to it, but I woke up to only partly cloudy skies this morning and decided to give it a shot. I didn't do anything elaborate or interesting for this one, just a longer than average walk around the neighborhood, but I did leave the dog home and keep an eye on my pace. I averaged a little less than 11 minutes per kilometer, which isn't anything to brag about, but decent for me.

Since I took yesterday off from legs and arms, I talked myself into doing a floor set this morning, just so I don't begin the week behind.

My husband and I are going to go walk around a mall this afternoon, just to get out of the house without having to worry about the rain that Elsa is supposed to start dropping on us, and I will finish off my "steps" for the day with some combination of stationary biking, walking outside (weather permitting) or walking with a video. 

Summer Splash Challenge Update: 130.0 of 500K
Daily Walking Streak: 128 Days
West Orange Trail: 3 of 22 miles

file.png

• Like 2