Menu

Daily Movement - Friday, June 18

Jenny in Florida

Walked 4.2K and then did my floor-based leg and arm exercises. I'm attempting to transition from the 2-pound to the 3-pound weights, but it's a process. I keep both handy and use the heavier ones for as long as I can before switching back.

I rode the stationary bike at lunch yesterday, which makes two of my three hoped-for times this week. I also got in a little swimming. All of which is good, because I got a late start at work this morning and have a work-related virtual social event this afternoon, meaning I won't have a ton of opportunities for breaks during the day today. So, the evening walk is likely the only other activity I can count on today. Anything else will have to wait until sometime this weekend.

Summer Splash Challenge Update: 36.0 of 500K
Daily Walking Streak: 111 Days

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Harriet Vane said:

Plowing through deadlines still, and even more pressure on. I had to go to bed earlier than planned last night as I was not feeling well. Training all afternoon. Writing when not training. My hope is to fit in a walk--even if just a short one--at some point. 

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope training and writing are kind to you today!

Edited by Jenny in Florida
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harriet Vane said:

Plowing through deadlines still, and even more pressure on. I had to go to bed earlier than planned last night as I was not feeling well. Training all afternoon. Writing when not training. My hope is to fit in a walk--even if just a short one--at some point. 

I hope you are feeling better today.

• Like 2