Menu

Daily Movement - Thursday, June 3

Jenny in Florida

Walked almost exactly 4K this morning, then did some leg/arm stuff. 

Yesterday was the first day in weeks that I did not make my minimum step count, so I am ultra-determined to do so for the rest of the week.

My current walking challenge ends on June 12. I'm thinking it would be fun to log 100K more than my goal. 

I realized yesterday that June marks the official start of my personal busy season for walking events. I have my very first in-person 5K this weekend, and I signed up to do the Disney virtual series this summer, as well as the Summer Splash from the same organization that sponsors the Spring Start. 

Given that it's starting to warm up around here, this definitely provides incentive to get out of bed early enough to get out and walk before the heat really sets in each day.

Spring Start Status Update: 578.7 of 500K  

• Like 3

I did my exercise bike for cardio, then core and legs for strength.

I'm wondering if planks I do as part of my core workout might be making it harder for my neuroma to heal. I think I'm going to change up my core routine for a while to see if it helps. (I did make a podiatry appointment, but can't get in until early July unfortunately). 

Edited by sbgrace
  • Like 3