Menu

Daily Movement - Saturday, March 27

purpleowl

I share your dislike of exercise in heat, Amanda.

---- 

I did 30 minutes on my exercise bike this morning. I planned to walk today (it's temporarily beautiful weather), but it didn't work out. Maybe tomorrow. 

Edited by sbgrace
  • Like 3

Well, I didn't get out for a second walk yesterday. We got a call from our realtor wanting to know if we wanted to see a few houses yesterday. We did, and then I needed to go back out to shop for my camping trip. Since the goal of the trip--aside from just getting away to somewhere quiet by myself for a couple of days--is to walk trails, I figure I'll make the 3,000 steps I missed.

I did go for a nice, long walk this morning (almost 6K) and do leg/arm exercises.

I was once again foiled in my plan to take a second walk, this time by a call from my son telling he me had injured himself setting up a new tool in his workshop. All was well, but we didn't know that for sure until we had spent a few hours in the ER. I'm now trying to finish up the laundry and packing I need to do before I leave in the morning. 

However, between the longer walk this morning and some shopping my husband and I did this afternoon before I got the "Mom, I think I really hurt myself this time" phone call, I did make my daily minimum step count.

Spring Start Status Update:  99.3 of 500K

• Like 4