Menu

monthly mortgage

I don't know the exact amount, but it's around $900/mo. 1900 sq ft, 4 bdrm, 2 1/2 bth. We like to call it 3 bdrm 1 walk-in closet. A lot that is between 1/2 & 2/3 acre (seriously, it depends on the paperwork). We live in a nice suburb of a major city in the heart of the midwest.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's got to be out in Temecula or somewhere like that? It's less to buy out there but the commute anywhere is pretty bad.

I live in Orange County, CA. The house was built in 1965 and we bought it in 1999 (from my mom...I've actually lived in this house since 1979 when I was 10:)). It is 1482 sq feet on a 10,000 sq ft lot.

We have a 30 year fixed under 6% and pay just over $1800 per month which includes our taxes and insurance.

Temecula makes sense, we have a rental in Menifee.

What is your monthly mortgage including taxes and insurance (escrow)?

We owe $850 a month, but our taxes are now about $250 of that. We pay $1300, so we'll be done in 5 years. We owned our previous house, so we had a solid down payment. I hope that will be our last house payment ever.

~$900 for 2,400 sq. ft. home on 2/3 acre. We built it 5 years ago. We couldn't rent an apartment for that in this area. Our house appreciated to $300,000 in the first couple of years. I am sure the value is no where near that anymore due to the housing crash. Oh well we don't plan on going anywhere for a while.

We pay about 1400/month ( this includes 5500/year taxes and 1375/year for insurance). It's 4400sq ft - 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths. We got a great deal on this house since it was a foreclosure. We lived in our much smaller house for 10 year so we had a nice downpayment!

This house does need some work but it's only 2 years old and we do a little at a time!

melissa

(north of Dallas)