Menu

Bought Wii in a moment of weakness

it's a package with 4 games, a controller and the console. There's a game with the M&M's, Sonic, Sports, and I forget whatelse. I got it for $100 less than it was listed at Walmart & Target :)

We're a family of 7-- 5 kids who enjoy playstation2.

How many controllers do we need to maintain crowd control Christmas Eve?!

I really want it for the Wii fit. Got to save my pennies for that though. Babysteps.

it's a package with 4 games, a controller and the console. There's a game with the M&M's, Sonic, Sports, and I forget whatelse. I got it for $100 less than it was listed at Walmart & Target :)

We're a family of 7-- 5 kids who enjoy playstation2.

How many controllers do we need to maintain crowd control Christmas Eve?!

I really want it for the Wii fit. Got to save my pennies for that though. Babysteps.

Can I ask wear you got this deal and how much it was? I have been waiting for Amazon to get them in stock to save a little on tax. I looked at bundles and Sam's, Circuit City, Walmart and Barnes and Nobles. None of these bundles were great deals or they had games my kids wouldn't really care for. Your bundle sounds interesting! Thanks!

Can I ask wear you got this deal and how much it was? I have been waiting for Amazon to get them in stock to save a little on tax. I looked at bundles and Sam's, Circuit City, Walmart and Barnes and Nobles. None of these bundles were great deals or they had games my kids wouldn't really care for. Your bundle sounds interesting! Thanks!

Black Friday special at Aldi. :D

We got their last one. It wasn't out in the open, back in their office locked up.

Totally impulsive on my part.

Black Friday special at Aldi. :D

We got their last one. It wasn't out in the open, back in their office locked up.

Totally impulsive on my part.

Okay, Aldi, was not even on my radar for Black Friday! LOL! Why was I thinking they only sold food? I am going to have to actually go check out my Aldi now.

Okay, Aldi, was not even on my radar for Black Friday! LOL! Why was I thinking they only sold food? I am going to have to actually go check out my Aldi now.

we were in there buying groceries the week before and I asked about their Black Friday specials. The check out person grinned and said that there was one item, very limited. . . I was intrigued and I checked their flier out online about 10 a.m. on Friday. Yup, a Wii. :D