Menu

If you have kids digitally annotate PDF worksheets rather than printing them out

Is there an app that will do this that has spellcheck?

I'm wondering for my dyslexic student. If she could fill in her worksheets (we get many PDF curricula) by typing her answers (she's learning to type now) or writing them or whatever either on a laptop or Ipad or other tablet, and spell check was involved, that would be a huge game changer for her. 

LibreOffice is not an app (it won't work from an iPad, but will from the laptop or a Windows-based tablet), but, among other things, it allows PDFs to be edited, spellchecked and exported (saved) in its Writer program.

Other people are better-placed than me to make recommendations for the iPad, but PDFelement can do it and there are likely to be other programs that are also capable of the task. Having both LibreOffice and something for the iPad would give you the best flexibility, because PDF is a standard format and anything done in one program will be visible to the other program, assuming it can locate the file.