Menu

What gift are you most excited to give this holiday season?

mommyoffive

Not sure yet, but at this moment it's a surprise for my youngest.  I bought her a whole box full of goodies for baking - color coded in white and purple.  She has no idea.  I think she will really use this and get a kick out of it.  As much as anything else I would think to buy her at this age, LOL.

I have a surprise for my eldest also, but I don't think she will be as thrilled ... she really isn't a person who likes "things."  She can't think of a single thing she wants for Christmas.

I haven't really thought of anything for my folks yet, other than trying to talk them into letting me buy them maid service.  Which is not exciting but hopefully valuable for them.  They have so much stress and pain over people [family] coming over.  Hopefully they are to the point where they can give up "our house is not maid-ready."

• Like 3

7 hours ago, plansrme said:

So back to my hard-to-buy-for daughter:  I learned today that she can solve a Rubik's Cube in no time flat.  I am (1) jealous as all get-out, because 12 year old me, back when they were new and everyone was doing them, could never do more than on side, and (2) wondering if it gives anyone ideas for similar challenges she might enjoy?

My great nephew who has similar skills is getting this for Christmas. (It's not a challenge, but it might be fun.)

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1