Menu

Full disclosure....

MaBelle

I am quite a bit more than 175....would love to be there.  Today though I WAS the "people of Walmart".  I went to the store in my painting clothes with my crocs on......and yes the door person did check my receipt....never has before when I was dressed in nicer clothes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ottakee said:

I am quite a bit more than 175....would love to be there.  Today though I WAS the "people of Walmart".  I went to the store in my painting clothes with my crocs on......and yes the door person did check my receipt....never has before when I was dressed in nicer clothes.

We have one door person who checks *everyone* and tends to check *every single item* and wants to scan everything in your cart against the receipt, not just look at it (she claims this is how her boss knows she did this step). 

I actively avoid her by going out the opposite exit if she's there when I'm leaving. None of the others really check. 

I did have to stop and chat with her once, though; the mom behind me in line had very little stuff, super patient little girls, and waited a LONG time for me to get through all my stuff. I saw her counting quarters to see if she could get her dd a treat, so paid for their stuff with mine. Realized after I did so.......now she's going to get stopped w/o a receipt. :groan: So I stopped and mentioned it to the receipt checker, indicated who it was, etc. But, ugh, what a hassle. 

• Like 2