Menu

Chevy Traverse

SereneHome

16 minutes ago, City Mouse said:

My parents have a Chevy Traverse and seem to like it, but I would never buy one because I hate riding in the back seat. The vertical distance from the seat to the floor seems very short. I always feel like my knees are up at my ears. (Exaggerating a bit)

that's interesting bc the dimensions show that it has a lot of leg room

We have had 2 and would buy another.   The first one was 'mine' but I decided it was too small for me so I traded it in for a Surbuban.  My husband said almost every day he wish he never sold it and kept it for himself.   A few years later when it was time for him to get a new vehicle (thanks deer!), he did then buy another Traverse.

We have not had any issues with either one.   We also have an Equinox which is the size down.  It is my daughter's.   She was t-boned at a high rate of speed and her Equinox that was only around a year old was totaled.  She walked away without a scrape.  We bought her another Equinox just like it.  So at this point we have the small, medium and large; Equinox, Traverse and Suburban  :)  

2 hours ago, ZiMom said:

We have had 2 and would buy another.   The first one was 'mine' but I decided it was too small for me so I traded it in for a Surbuban.  My husband said almost every day he wish he never sold it and kept it for himself.   A few years later when it was time for him to get a new vehicle (thanks deer!), he did then buy another Traverse.

We have not had any issues with either one.   We also have an Equinox which is the size down.  It is my daughter's.   She was t-boned at a high rate of speed and her Equinox that was only around a year old was totaled.  She walked away without a scrape.  We bought her another Equinox just like it.  So at this point we have the small, medium and large; Equinox, Traverse and Suburban  🙂  

that's really good to hear!  Consumer Report doesn't have good reliability rating so I was getting concerned