Menu

I couldn't wait

I put the Christmas tree up this morning. But it's only the tree, nothing else. DH and I were trying to figure out where to put the tree since the dog crate lives where the tree usually goes. I rearranged the living room and now the tree looks great! The room just look happier with a Christmas tree in there. :)

As an added bonus, the kids and I went to get our eyes checked today. the doc dilated all of us and now the lights on the tree look like stars! Really cool!

So does this make me the first?

I'm breaking my record this year-ours is usually only up for a week. We put up a two foot paper tree today. It has the decorations but it was only about a half an hour of kids work. It looks cute in a kids kind of way. Our real tree, what ever form that takes this year, will have to wait. I'm usually a wreck at Christmas. :crying:

We kids put ours up a week ago. They asked if they could and I said if they could drag it down from the attic and do it themselves, then more power to them. So they did. It involved much moving of furniture which they also did themselves. Now I have a fully decorated tree in my front window and I don't have to any of the work myself. :)

You definitely beat me. I put up my nativity today (Willow Tree) but we aren't doing the full on decorating until the 13th or so of December. How will I ever wait that long??? LOL

So...where are the pics??? LOL

But it's just a tree with lights, no ornaments, no tree skirt - nothin'. But it is rather pretty all by itself. :)