Menu

What's your favorite planner/calendar?

I really like this one: Planner Pads

I'm on my 2nd one - it's perfect for someone who likes to make lots of notes! I always used lots of post-it notes and this has helped to consolidate all those loose notes I had.

I wouldn't call it semi-cute either but........ it's all black and white.

It is more for overall family / household planning - not for school lesson plans.

hth!

I use a compturized/paper combo: Outlook on the computer for long term planning (special calendar dates, regularly scheduled chores such as replacing ac filters, To Do items for the following week, month, or year, etc) and for moving things over that can't be accomplished on the date I'd originally targeted. This minimizes time spent in re-writing stuff that is inherent to a paper system. I've tried several different paper systems for DAILY lists but keep coming back to my all time fave - Day Timers spiral bound (junior size) one page per day option. I use this for TODAY's list (phone calls, errands, appts, etc). Past these two things, I also use the Tasks feature in Outlook for those things I need to get to, don't want to forget to do, but honestly don't know *when* I should try to do them.

HTH,

Sharon

Homeschool Organizer.

I didn't need to take my whole homeschool stuff with me when I left the house; it was the Frankline that was an extension of my arm, lol. But Gregg Harris's Homeschool Organizer was perfect for all my homeschooling and household needs. It used to be called something like The Complete Christian Family's Organizer; I jokingly call it The Complete Compulsive Person's Organizer, because there are so many forms to choose from :-)

Many of the organizers I've seen are variations on a theme based on this.