Menu

HS Online accredited options for mildly challenged learner

I’m looking for high school online homeschool accredited options for a mildly struggling learner.

She’s very diligent and can do self paced, but learning takes a little longer than peers.  She stays on grade level mostly in standardized testing, but at times has areas that are tough.  Auditory learner primarily but live classes could be a good option but not necessary. 

Most of the online options I’ve found are targeted to high achieving college bound students.  

• Like 1

If you don't mind a Catholic provider (with prayers at the beginning of class & possible Catholic content), Homeschool Connections classes might be a good option. Challenge level depends on the teacher. They offer both live & recorded classes. Some classes have teacher grading for recorded classes for an extra fee. I recommend trying the recorded option to find teachers & classes that you like this summer & plan for a limited number of live classes in the fall. You could also just stick with recorded classes.

Double check accreditation. Not sure why you need it but I can't remember if HC is accredited or not.

Edited by RootAnn
Accredited note
  • Like 1