Menu

I am so nervous about our new rental

I like to plan and have things planned out. That said, my new landlords are driving me nuts. My dh found the house last Friday, He told the realtor that we wanted it and he put and application and earnest money (now security deposit last Saturday). He finally signed th lease yesterday afternoon (the delay was on their end since one of them is a new realtor and was having problems writing a lease). They haven't gotten both of the owners signatures yet. We are set to take possesion in less than a month (12/18). We are trying to get the movers to deliver on the 19th. They have a house full of furniture. They supposedly are moving Dec. 12th. I don't have any idea of what nationality they are or from which culture but I wish they would just move it along. We need a completely signed lease. We need them to start notifying utilities. This is not a mystery that they are moving. It sure isn't a mystery to me.