Menu

Anyone else have issues with AT&T installing their fiber optics

lynn

and leaving your neighborhood a mess in the process.  Im talking mounds of dirt, holes in the yard where they dig, trenches in the yard where they pulled trucks on the lawn, debris and garbage left by workers.   Needless to say we are not happy.   I called months ago to put in an claim and nothing.    Now the poor sales people are coming through trying to sell their product.  I told them to get someone to fix my yard then we can talk.    They said oh they are offering $100 visa gift cards to remedy the problems.   That's laughable.   We need dirt, sod, pressure cleaning, debris clean up, reinstall a french drain they messed up.  yeah I think its going to be more than $100.    It's been a frustrating situation ever since they dropped off the boxes that needed to be installed in order to run the cable.  They really messed up our yards.  I am so glad the kids are all grown.  Just picture for a moment  young boys, mounds of dirt and wholes in the yards.....

Edited by lynn

Yep, did that last year. They threw dead sod on top and called it done. They considered that part of the yard an easement and we were pretty much up a tree without a ladder.

Do you have a news channel that covers problems like that? They go out and research the problem, lean on the "bad guy" and help out the injured party. Sometimes that kind of stuff in the press gets things moving.