Menu

UPDATE - 8 Seater mid-size SUV?

Ann.without.an.e

On 3/5/2019 at 2:57 PM, Arctic Mama said:

Glad you made a choice!  What color did you end up selecting?

I traveled to a dealer not in our town to get the color I wanted in AWD & EX-L. I really wanted obsidian blue and it turns out finding it with both AWD and EX-L is not an easy task.  I have always had silver and white vehicles and I was prepared to hold out if needed in order to have something different 😁  Dh didn't really care, he just didn't want black (hot summers here).  He likes my color choice though ❤️ 

I can attach a pic of a pilot the same color but it isn't mine.  

Edited by Attolia
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, mmasc said:

@AttoliaQuestion: the second row bucket seats...can you walk *between* them to the back? 

It has a middle bench.  I think there are versions with captain's chairs like that?  I can't remember.  I know that the Ascent has that.  I really like the bench in the middle personally, it fits our needs better.  Mainly because there can still be 5 of us and the entire 3rd row laid down if necessary to carry luggage, etc.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mmasc said:

@AttoliaQuestion: the second row bucket seats...can you walk *between* them to the back? 

Actually, if I remember correctly, you need to move up to the touring model for a 7 seater with captain's chairs.  Maybe you can special order that way if it isn't touring?  I only wanted an 8 seater (middle bench) so I never explored it.  

Edited by Attolia
  • Thanks 1