Menu

I'd like to share a music video by my nephew

Night Elf

He put this on facebook and I'm trying to figure out how to link the post so please let me know if this doesn't work. I'm so proud of him. This song is called Red, White and Blue and is about our military. It brought tears to my eyes. I don't know if he's ever done an official music video before but this was very well done. 

Red, White and Blue

• Like 4

Yeah, he's been trying to cut into the music scene since he was a young teen. He has a regular singing job on the weekends I think but works as a contractor I believe to pay the bills. He's worked with some big names so he's had a good time. I know he worked with Garth Brooks on something but I don't remember the details. He lives in Nashville.

9 hours ago, katilac said:

I really like it! Great voice, good song, and he's pretty cute as well 😉

Yeah, he's a cutie. But as his aunt, I'm probably biased. 🙂  He was a preemie baby and I still remember the night I got the phone call that he was born early. I'm a terrible date person but I think he's 37 years old now. Gosh that makes me feel old. 🙂