Menu

CLE Math- Is it just me or did they shorten the lessons?

Soror

4 hours ago, OKBud said:

I think they did do a revision recently. But that's relative and I don't know how recent it was.

I'd be really interested to know, though, because sometimes while cruising old threads, as one does, I see people saying that CLE lessons are too long and it always strikes me as very incongruous with my experience with 2-5. Heretofore I'd just chalked it up to different strokes. 

Well, it looks like the date of my grade 5 books is 2014 and the new 6th grade ones is 2016. It seems there are fewer pages on some lessons and just fewer problems on the pages. 

Edited by soror

1 hour ago, TracyP said:

FWIW, I have used CLE since 2009 and have never experienced long lessons. Also, I just ordered grade 7 and my AK still matches from 5 yrs ago. Grade 2 has also not changed, so I'm guessing the 600s haven't either.

LOL, so maybe it's in my head or perhaps we've just hit some shorter lessons. Dd feels they are shorter and that's a good thing! It felt like Level 5 had long lessons but not as long as Saxon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...