Menu

The Cyborg Teachers Lounge 11-15-2018

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning and welcome to the Lounge!

Today's theme stems from the fact that I am now a cyborg. Meaning, since the 5th of this month to the 5th of the next, I am attached to a 3-lead event (heart) monitor
in the hopes the doctors can figure out my current health issues. If you'd like to find my chronicles of The Adventures of Being a Cyborg, private messge me and I'll give you the 
details of how to follow me on that FB page.

Any cyborgs in your family recently? Here: see above. That would be ME. 

Any other medical adventures you're currently dealing with? Here: this comes just a few months after being diagnosed with degenerative joint disease with stenosis in my lower back. Yay.

What are you looking forward to this week? Here: getting more writing done - and mostly at write-ins because it doesn't seem to work at home.

Talk to me! ?

Oh wow Scrap.  Sending good thoughts that your docs can figure things out. 

What am I looking forward to this week?  Just getting it done.  We are in crazy Nutcracker season.  Class tonight, Class on Friday, class and rehearsals on Saturday 8-8, and Sunday 9-4.

Then class on Monday and Tuesday.  I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. 

Hi ya, Scrap.  I super  messed up last night and overdosed on a prescription med.  Almost went to the ER.  But I live with an RN and was safe.  Still feeling the effects now and didn't get the sleep I needed, but it should all even out by tomorrow. 

I am looking forward to tutoring tomorrow.  This landed in my lap a week ago.  I'm finding it fun to teach littles again.

Otherwise, it's "Keep on swimming" for me. 

Edited by Jean in Newcastle
can't type coherently

Heya Scrap. Sorry to hear about all of the health issues. I hope that the heart monitor finds the issue and that it is an "easy" one. 

Re looking forward: DH's birthday is tomorrow. I'm going to make boston cream donuts tonight/tomorrow, the kids are away until Saturday, so I will get work done have a nice night and eat donuts!

• Like 1