Menu

Remember the movie, Aliens?

Chris in VA

So I'm watching  Aliens right now, and I saw a scene I did not remember. Do you recall the  little  girl, Newt? I thought the first time you see her is when she is found hiding in the air ducts. But I just saw  a scene with her and her family, going out to the area of the spaceship where the eggs are, and I don't remember that at all. 

Could I be remembering wrong, or could this be a version with a deleted scene?

Thank you! It was bothering me! lol 

There are several channels over here that show movies in English (with Arabic subtitles). Out of 900 channels, about 5 are in English or mostly English (commercials will be in Arabic). One is Hollywood Horror, which shows edited horror movies--no prob showing violence (they showed 2 of the Saw franchise of movies) or cussing (even the F bomb) but no sex. One channel shows Friends, but all the sex jokes are taken out. Anyway, some of the movies are not quite all the way in focus, which makes me think they are pirated or something--this showing of Aliens was in focus, but contained that scene. ?

I so remember when that movie came out.  It was just after I turned16 and got my driver's license.  I was staying with my aunt for the weekend and met several friends at the movie theater to see Aliens.  We went for donuts after.  I came home late after everyone had gone to bed. All night long I dreamed the alien was chasing me throwing donuts at me. I woke up and forgot I was staying in my cousin's bedroom.  There were glow in the dark stars on the walls and ceiling.  For a brief moment, I thought I was thrown out of an airlock.  I chose not to see the next Aliens movies ?

• Haha 2