Menu

How to Register for Derek Owens Course?

8 minutes ago, satellite said:

Paid the registration fee but haven't got my logins yet - do I need to do "make a payment" for the first month first?

I was just waiting on an email back but haven't gotten anything. I probably did something wrong lol.

It took about a week before I got the log-in info. After that, we were good.

After you pay the registration fee, Mr. Owens will set up your student's login and then send the ID and password to you by email. It takes a day or two - business days, not weekend days. (Although my son has often received graded work back from the TA's on weekends.)

If you registered more than a few days ago, you might send an email to inquire about it.

Going forward, you will receive an email from DO's bookkeeper each month when your monthly payment is due, along with instructions on how to pay the monthly payment.

Edited by TarynB

2 hours ago, Sneezyone said:

After paying the registration fee. I  made my first monthly payment three months later when DD started the class.

12 minutes ago, TarynB said:

After you pay the registration fee, Mr. Owens will set up your student's login and then send the ID and password to you by email. It takes a day or two - business days, not weekend days. (Although my son has often received graded work back from the TA's on weekends.)

If you registered more than a few days ago, you might send an email to inquire about it.

Going forward, you will receive an email from DO's bookkeeper each month when your monthly payment is due, along with instructions on how to pay the monthly payment.

Thank you guys!

• Like 1