Menu

Help me find my old, old posts.

KidsHappen

Not all 11,000 + of them but mostly the ones from about 2008 to 2014. I only have six pages here going back until abut 2014 and I am not sure how exactly to search on google to find them but I am pretty sure I found them before on the wayback machine. Any help is appreciated and TIA.

Also, if you click the magnifying glass on the search box, it will bring up more search options.  You can search on specific words you may have used and give custom dates.  I was able to find a few of your older posts that way.

5 minutes ago, klmama said:

Brilliant to use "the."  I thought we had to have four letters for searches to work.  I'm glad you posted!

Thank you; I was trying to think of something common that might appear in all posts.  The search took quite some time, but I'm not sure how accurate the results were.

Regards,
Kareni

3 hours ago, Kareni said:

Showing results for 'the' in content posted by KidsHappen, updated before 12/30/2014 and updated after 12/31/2007.

You can see them here: https://forums.welltrainedmind.com/search/?&q=the&author=KidsHappen&search_and_or=or&updated_after=1199145600&updated_before=1419984000

Regards,
Kareni

Thanks so much for all the work. I really do appreciate it but unfortunately those were included in the six pages I already found and didn't include anything before 2014. I think that might be all that was on the last boards but nothing on the boards previous to that which is where a lot of my posting was. I don't think I can find them on this site and I am not exactly how to search google to find only my posts on the old, old boards.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, klmama said:

If googling doesn't work, you might be able to find some of your old posts if you followed them.  Click your name/avatar at the top right, then "manage followed content."  

I am not exactly how to google to find only content from the old, old board. Like what format to use?

9 minutes ago, klmama said:

Go to Google and enter this: 

site:forums.welltrainedmind.com KidsHappen  

This gives the same results as the format I used below. I think I am going to try to approach it from the wayback machine and wee what happens.