Menu

Help needed in Edmond/OKC, Oklahoma

iamonlyone

I'm throwing this out there, on the off chance anyone lives in this area and would like to earn a couple hundred dollars helping out our daughter and her roommate. These young ladies (early 20s) are attending the Oklahoma City Ballet intensive. Their third roommate, who was the only one with a car, injured her hip and needs to go home to Seattle for surgery. Our daughter lives in Connecticut, and her remaining roommate lives in Arizona, so they are far from their cars.

They are looking for a ride for this Monday through Friday and Monday through Friday next week from the home they are staying in Edmond to the OKC Ballet building at 6800 North Classen in OKC.  (It's about seven miles and takes about 15 minutes to get between the locations.) They usually need to be at the studio at 8:45 a.m., and they are usually done at 4:45 p.m. They can pay $200 for the two weeks of rides. Anyone interested?

I don't know how to private message, but I can learn if anyone is in the area and can help! ?

Thank you for the ideas! They are checking Uber and are going to ask around the intensive today to see if any other dancers who aren’t living at the dorms could pick them up to share gas costs. They were pretty stressed yesterday, as neither is rolling in extra money. 

• Like 1