Menu

No Spend May 27-June 3

mama25angels

5.27 - $35 DH "cooked", which means eating out

5.28 - $50 garden supplies & plants

5.29 - $20 Summer Reading program at neighboring library

5.30 - $0

5.31 - $10.90 Oldest's library fines (grrr, that's what I get for letting her have control of her own card - it's back in my control now), $20 1 hour, 2 kids rock climbing wall. We really don't have the cash to buy the family pack for $100, but I'm gonna see if I can squeak it out somewhere because it's already cost us almost $50 in 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

This week is a no-spend epic fail, but for a good reason. DH's passport came through, so I bought his tickets. He leaves for study abroad after the kids and I leave for our summer visit to family in TX.

• Like 2

5.30 - $0

5.31 - $10.90 Oldest's library fines (grrr, that's what I get for letting her have control of her own card - it's back in my control now), $20 1 hour, 2 kids rock climbing wall.

6.1 - $5 escape room trip with library

5.30 - $0

5.31 - $10.90 Oldest's library fines (grrr, that's what I get for letting her have control of her own card - it's back in my control now), $20 1 hour, 2 kids rock climbing wall.

6.1 - $5 escape room trip with library

6.2 - $50 for Youth Triathlon fee (Middle DD and DH are running it together), $4.44 clothing; I returned a pair of leggings and purchased pajamas. This is the difference. I'm working on my grocery list today. Edit: Back from grocery stores ($106.63)