Menu

Social Groups - now called Clubs are back

PrincessMommy

They are there, but they aren't functioning correctly. For example, my test post in the private group Parenting Accelerated Learners shows up in a completely different group, of which I am not a member. 

There's a thread in Site News and Discussions about the issues people are having with the clubs.

I don't even know how to access them. If I try the drop down menu for social groups it says the page doesn't exist. If I use the small Clubs links, it shows a list of clubs and on the right side of the page the club I'm in. But when I click on it, all I see is a list of members. I do not see a way to post.

Where are they?

1 hour ago, purpleowl said:

They are there, but they aren't functioning correctly. For example, my test post in the private group Parenting Accelerated Learners shows up in a completely different group, of which I am not a member. 

There's a thread in Site News and Discussions about the issues people are having with the clubs.

Whaaat!??:ohmy:   I'm not expert on this.. I just happened to discover one of mine was up and posted there no problem.  So I went to another one and posted there as well.  Crazy.    Off to double check my posts in are the right groups!!

1 hour ago, Night Elf said:

I don't even know how to access them. If I try the drop down menu for social groups it says the page doesn't exist. If I use the small Clubs links, it shows a list of clubs and on the right side of the page the club I'm in. But when I click on it, all I see is a list of members. I do not see a way to post.

Where are they?

You're in the right place.  It is hard to navigate at first. In one of my groups there were no posts yet and it took me a bit to figure out how to start a new post.  Perhaps that's what you're finding in your groups (er Clubs).   When you go into a particular club if you don't see a thread of posts click on "Topics" at the top.  Once there you will find a "post a topic" icon to start a new post.... 

22 minutes ago, PrincessMommy said:

You're in the right place.  It is hard to navigate at first. In one of my groups there were no posts yet and it took me a bit to figure out how to start a new post.  Perhaps that's what you're finding in your groups (er Clubs).   When you go into a particular club if you don't see a thread of posts click on "Topics" at the top.  Once there you will find a "post a topic" icon to start a new post.... 

Got it. Thanks.