Menu

The MInd of an Artist Teachers Lounge 4-25-2018

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning, all! There's a slew of goodies in the Lounge today, some of which you may have to cook. Help yourselves!

Today's theme stems from a couple of things. I've been re-binge-watching the tv show White Collar AND it's the week I panic
and work on the Thank You gifts for those responsible for putting my son's musical in order. I usually make the gifts and I do best in 

"last minute mode" which is where I am now. I've had some idea of what I'm going to do but nothing solidified until this morning. So now,
after my traditional Wednesday morning of watching Flash with said ds, followed by a jaunt to the store to look for sandals and a t-shirt

he needs for the show, I will be returning some items I bought for the gifts, buying what I really need, and getting down to business. 
I've begun to understand the word "manic" when it applies to artists! LOL

What are you up to today? Here: see above.

What's on the schedule this weekend? Here: 3 days of shows, finishing up the Thank You gifts, and then leaving for a trip on Sunday!

Did any of you U.S. folk have elections yesterday or was it just here in AZ? Here: we had to replace a Senator that had stepped down.

Talk to me! :bigear:

Only had one class today and I've been lazy otherwise.  It's a gloomy rainy day so I have no energy to do anything.  I have a conference call at 4pm, I'll hop on in the car after dropping the kids at TKD.  Then I have to run to the store for stuff I need for one of tomorrow's classes.  This evening I should really finally fold and hang-up the clothes that have been in the dryer for the past few days.   I threw a load of towels in the washer so I really need to switch them over when they are done.

No elections here.

No real plans for the weekend.  Just the usual hanging out at home and church.  I may run to the library since I have a pile of books to return.

We did short school this morning. Dentist for ds (no cavities!). Lazy afternoon. 

This weekend we are having a low key Saturday planned of just being outside. Probably ride bikes or take a long walk. Sunday we are traveling to visit a church not too far. Then the international fair in our city.