Menu

My new treadmill

Night Elf

The guy is here delivering my treadmill which is naturally a little wider than my old one. He was trying to get it into the house and having trouble. DH just got home, thank goodness, and the two of them are working together to get it into my bedroom. The hall is narrow. My bedroom door is really narrow. I think they're trying to get the door off the hinges. I hope he gives us a refund if he can't get it in the bedroom and has to take it back to the store! Good grief!! 

The poor dog is locked in the bathroom and is not happy.

This is looking impossible. I'll be so disappointed if we can't have that treadmill. We'll need to go to another store and start all over again. This store only had this treadmill so it's this one or none from this store.

I hope he figures it out.  Should have assembled it in the room.  Can they take some of it apart to get it through the door?

This reminds me of the washer/dryer/fridge debacle a year or so ago ... let's just say it took 3 tries to get it right (mostly).  

Success! He had to dismantle mine to get it out of the bedroom because it had arms but he thought he could slide the new one right in. Nope, way too big. He and DH ended up taking it apart and taking the bedroom door off the hinges to get it into the room. The frame is just really big. So it's in and it works. The display is a bit weird. Each display does two functions and rather than staying on one function it alternates them so the screen is flashing back and forth. I guess I'll just have to get used to that. He came back to look at it and says there must be a way to lock it on one screen but he has to find an owners manual. He's also going to replace the bottom rubber grip of the handle bar because it's sticky and gets black on your hands. He has no idea why that happened but he's going to pay for it. He's a really nice guy. This is the second time we've gotten a treadmill from this shop. 

• Like 6