Menu

Tapestry of Grace with IEW

smoore530

Does anyone use TOG and IEW together?  My DS10 just started IEW this year and it is really clicking for him, so I would like to stick with it.  But I am also wanting to start TOG Year 1 next year and I'm not sure how to make them work together.  Anyone with experience here?  (I tried searching the forum, but didn't find anything helpful.) Thanks.

It is easy to substitute your own writing program with ToG. I can't speak specifically to IEW (though we did use a theme book one year...) but I don't think you'll have any problem combining them. You'll just skip the writing assignments in ToG and use IEW instead.

I've heard of many using these programs together.  I intended to at one point but have decided to go a different direction with writing.  There are many source texts and other resources for matching IEW with TOG on the TOGLooseThreads yahoo group.  Here is a link although I think you have to be a member to access the files.  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TOGLooseThreads/info

• Like 1