Menu

Irony at my bar..

One of my jobs takes place in a bar. Saturday, while waiting for my crowd, I was talking with the waitress assigned to my crowd. I was planning school and she asked about it. A young man from next door, the tattoo place, came over. This young man had an alternative haircut, an embedded piercing, other piercings and more tats that I could count. He is one of the tattoo artists.

His son is in a magnet school. It sounded awesome! When the waitress told him I homeschooled, he began a bizarre tirade against that as a choice. I presented it as a choice among many.

And he staunchly defended public school as the only valid choice. :lol::lol::lol:

One of my jobs takes place in a bar. Saturday, while waiting for my crowd, I was talking with the waitress assigned to my crowd. I was planning school and she asked about it. A young man from next door, the tattoo place, came over. This young man had an alternative haircut, an embedded piercing, other piercings and more tats that I could count. He is one of the tattoo artists.

His son is in a magnet school. It sounded awesome! When the waitress told him I homeschooled, he began a bizarre tirade against that as a choice. I presented it as a choice among many.

And he staunchly defended public school as the only valid choice. :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like he believes in - Choice for Me but not for Thee. :tongue_smilie:

It is strange when you come upon people, who by appearance would seem to favor liberal (general term) life choices, but have very authoritarian opinions.