Menu

Memoria press copybooks ?

lulalu

Alright, I'll comment because no one else has.

I'm an MP fan... but in the general sense. In a "perfect" world with "perfect" kids, I'd use MP. But I'm lazy and my kids are perfect in their uniqueness.

All this is to say, I've researched MP extensively, but only use pieces here and there. I have not used the copybooks.

It is my understanding that the copybooks are just copywork books. The interaction with passages/lit happens in their content and literature subjects.

I believe the copy books for only used in elementary. Maybe only through 2nd-3rd.

Hope that helps!

Now, I DO use WWE. WWE includes copywork passages and narration of passages. If you have any other questions about WWE, I'll be happy to oblige. :)

• Like 2

We've used MP copybooks just as copybooks in the past. I have recently purchased the 2nd grade curriculum manual for next year and the copy book is scheduled along with Bible and memory work. It says day 1 Bible story time, so they hear the verse in context. Day 2 language lesson, Day 3 memorization and copying, Day 4 proofreading and correction, Day 5 illustration. I'm buying the MP core used in pieces for next fall, so I can't actually look at the corresponding Bible curriculum, language lesson and copybook passage right now; but it looks like if you use a full core the copybooks have more to them than just copying. I'm not sure that you could implement it without the full grade core though. Hopefully some MP users can chime in!

We also have WWE and it has everything built into one book, copywork, narration, language lessons, etc.

• Like 1