Menu

Just submitted my dd's Ontario Univeristy Application Form :)

Dicentra

Yes - this must seem late to folks in the US. :)  We submit things later here in Canada for Fall entry - she'll be going off to university for Fall 2018.

And I'm terrified that I messed something up or forgot something!  I still need to contact various places where we outsourced courses and have them send transcripts directly to the universities.  And I still need to sit down with her and figure out the application process for the University of Victoria and UBC.  She's applied to Waterloo, McMaster, and Western in Ontario.  I can't believe that we're at this point.  It seems like yesterday that we started homeschooling in Grade 2 and we were doing workbook pages from Spelling Workout. :)

I'm excited that soon I should be able to post in the 2018 acceptance thread. :)

• Like 13

Exciting.  I graduated from Waterloo and Western.

Keep an eye on her Waterloo application.  Dd applied there and didn't get accepted because she was missing something, but she never received any notice that she was missing something.  Dd applied from a US high school, so that might have had something to do with it.  She said she checked the status of her application regularly and it never showed that it was missing anything, but she had already decided she didn't want to go there, so perhaps she didn't look carefully.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Exciting.  I graduated from Waterloo and Western.

Keep an eye on her Waterloo application.  Dd applied there and didn't get accepted because she was missing something, but she never received any notice that she was missing something.  Dd applied from a US high school, so that might have had something to do with it.  She said she checked the status of her application regularly and it never showed that it was missing anything, but she had already decided she didn't want to go there, so perhaps she didn't look carefully.

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads-up about the Waterloo app, Jen!  That's actually dd's first choice so I don't want there to be any mix-ups with that one! :)