Menu

MOH users...

TammyinTN

Can I incorporate enough Bible into the program that I will not need a seperate Bible program? I've been using A Beka for 3 years and this will be my first year with no formal Bible program. If I needed a Bible program...could you also recommend something that your 5th grader enjoyed.

Thanks bunches!:D

The first volume naturally covers more Biblical history because of the time period. I think it's really going to depend on your preference. I don't think adding a Bible curriculum would not be overkill. It also depends on what your current curriculum has covered. If you're looking for something that covers New Testament, I would definitely add something. Have you looked at the samples at her website? That may give you more of a feel of what is covered. HTH-

I added Trail Guides to Biblical Geography and Victor Journey Through the Bible with MOH vol 1. But other than the usual family devotions, I did not add additional Bible to vol 1. We were doing BJU bible at the time - which is a nice curriculum if you like that style. But, I found it rather confusing for all of us studying different times/periods/themes. Definately, vol 2 would need additional Bible.