Menu

Dinner has changed at our house.

Night Elf

We get Hello Fresh meals two weeks out of each month. Both DH and I enjoy cooking them. I used to try to have dinner ready when he got home from work, but now when we cook a HF meal, he doesn't want me to start without him. Well, I do the prep work like washing/chopping veggies and herbs. On the weeks we don't have a HF box scheduled, we do a couple of meals we've had in previous boxes. I just have to buy the ingredients for them. I do make some simple dishes when we aren't doing any kind of HF meal that I can have ready for him. But we're really enjoying HF. This is the first thing I've purchased at a mall kiosk that has been such a success! :)

• Like 15

They have a number of options for that type of service here in NZ.  I am very tempted to get them for dh & I, but I am still waiting until my new kitchen is 100% finished.  I, also, need to have us eat down our stock pile in the freezers.  They look to be a bit more expensive than shopping for yourself, but I've talked to people who get them & they say the quality is great & the convience makes the extra cost worth it.