Menu

If the Roomba changed my life, what else do I need?

PeterPan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish hfjjkj had shared her 40% discount!

Eta: the discounts are splurge30 for 30% off and ship4free for free shipping. Have to use a Kohl’s card for these discounts.

Wish I could have. Shoot I haven't even used it yet. I can't decide what I want/need. Or if I'll just use it in christmas gifts.

Last thing: Plastic hair ties! I have lots of long, fine hair, and regular hair ties cause breakage. I forgot a hair tie at yoga a few months ago,and a friend loaned me her plastic, spirally hair tie. It holds the hair securely without slipping or causing breakage, and one hair tie lasts forever:

https://www.amazon.com/invisibobble-Power-Traceless-Crystal-Clear/dp/B01CD75HFU/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510869196&sr=8-5&keywords=plastic+hair+ties

YES!!!!! I used to have some of these and they were amazing! And you don't need them on as tight, so no headache. Love them. 

My Nespresso is pretty awesome, if you like coffee/espresso. I mean, a super automatic espresso maker would be even better, but the Nespresso is super small so takes up very little counter space and is a lot cheaper, lol. I have an iced americano every afternoon, and often a decaf latte or espresso in the evening. Usually regular coffee in the AM because I'm making it half asleep with a baby in my arms so dealing with frothing milk is too hard, lol. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone wanna hear an update? I got out the Crosswave last night to do some pre-Christmas cleaning and we â¤ï¸ it!!! Definitely fabulous. My floors were apparently caked in dirt because I spent hours emptying bin after bin of silt. They look SHINY now, so happy. And I think if I keep up using it, it won't be so bad. I just seldom cleaned the hardwood because it was overwhelming to me. This thing makes it easy AND I can delegate. Score!!

Edited by PeterPan
  • Like 5

Anyone wanna hear an update? I got out the Crosswave last night to do some pre-Christmas cleaning and we â¤ï¸ it!!! Definitely fabulous. My floors were apparently caked in dirt because I spent hours emptying bin after bin of silt. They look SHINY now, so happy. And I think if I keep up using it, it won't be so bad. I just seldom cleaned the hardwood because it was overwhelming to me. This thing makes it easy AND I can delegate. Score!!

Sounds fantastic -- wish I had sealed floors to use it on.