Menu

"2319 - We have a 2319"

Remember Monsters Inc?

Well my husband had a 2319 moment yesterday at work. He was helping carrying a console out to a customer's car and noticed a despondent young woman sitting on the sidewalk. Being the nice guy he is, he asked if she was okay. After a short conversation, she asked for a hug.

When she hugged John, she stuck her tongue in his ear!

:eek::eek:

His immediate thought was 2319, 2319. Because she seemed out of it, he asked if she needed an ambulance. She split quicker than quick.

Hubby rushes into the shop and grabs some tissues, plus the purell hand gel and vigorously swipes out his ear.

After getting home and telling me about the incident, (Me - :lol:) he wants me to now kiss the same ear and make it all better.

"Sorry, darlin. Not until you take a shower and wash it out with soap and water." Blech!

So, any 2319 moments in your life lately.

Robin

Remember Monsters Inc?

Well my husband had a 2319 moment yesterday at work. He was helping carrying a console out to a customer's car and noticed a despondent young woman sitting on the sidewalk. Being the nice guy he is, he asked if she was okay. After a short conversation, she asked for a hug.

When she hugged John, she stuck her tongue in his ear!

:eek::eek:

His immediate thought was 2319, 2319. Because she seemed out of it, he asked if she needed an ambulance. She split quicker than quick.

Hubby rushes into the shop and grabs some tissues, plus the purell hand gel and vigorously swipes out his ear.

After getting home and telling me about the incident, (Me - :lol:) he wants me to now kiss the same ear and make it all better.

"Sorry, darlin. Not until you take a shower and wash it out with soap and water." Blech!

So, any 2319 moments in your life lately.

Robin

Robin, I'm sorry, but that is hilarious!!:lol:

No 2319 moments here lately. :D

Oh, yuck! I did have a 6yo once in a preschool arts class who kissed everyone. One day he *licked* my face from jaw to temple. I nearly went into hysterics (and I'm usually pretty relaxed about germs, etc). Ack!

Also, a friend's husband once licked another friend's arm. He had been chatting and annoying her for some time (at a children's birthday party), and when she went to go, he clasped her hand and made a motion as if he were about to kiss her hand. That was bad enough (she was already desperate to get away from him), but then he *licked* her arm from wrist to elbow.

I'm grossed out just thinking about it.

(Can you be surprised that I have *never* found myself within arm's reach of this man since that happened?!?)

I've said before that I don't run unless bears or rabid dogs are chasing me. I'd like to amend that now. It should include "or people who want to lick me"...