Menu

Is anyone familiar with United Streaming? sm

BarbinTN

Oh! And do not forget to look at the teacher materials tab for each video. Sometimes the teacher support materials are dry and boring, but MANY of them are actually quite helpful and interesting. You might find quizzes or worksheets or games to reinforce learning. Or you might find pages and pages of dry teacher notes appropriate only for the classroom setting. You never know, so always look!:cool:

I use it, and enjoy (free access) here. However, the access isn't instant imo. Each video must be "streamed" before you can view it, and that can take some time. Now, for me it's worth it, but I don't pay for it.:rolleyes:

I think that might be your internet speed. We downgraded our speed back in November to save money. Our internet was still fast, but I could not stream video anymore. We had to use the option where you watch just segments of videos because to watch anymore than that at a time was a frustrating and time consuming process. By January we had bumped our internet back up to a faster package!!!