Menu

Dreams

Night Elf

Last night I dreamed we were sitting at home and a huge moving truck drove into our driveway and we then remembered we were supposed to be moving that day and we had nothing packed. I woke up feeling very uneasy. And no, we're not moving or even thinking about moving for another 10 years so I don't know where that dream came from!

• Like 1

Packing/moving dreams are my most common stress dream. They always follow the theme of learning I have to move or leave the country right away and I have nothing packed. Usually I get those dreams when a big change is in the works. If you were me, I'd say your job search was triggering it.

• Like 1

Packing/moving dreams are my most common stress dream. They always follow the theme of learning I have to move or leave the country right away and I have nothing packed. Usually I get those dreams when a big change is in the works. If you were me, I'd say your job search was triggering it.

Interesting.  I don't have moving dreams, I have dreams around water.....like dark water where I fell off a boat and can't get out, or water is coming into my home and I can't get out.

Def. stress dreams, feeling a lack of control.