Menu

Prodigy math game

kiwik

Hi. I can't find the answers so;

What makes it move your child up grades (from 2 to 4) when they haven't finished all the grade 2 stuff.

Is there any way of telling it/resetting it to SI units. It is worried ds8 is so far behind in measurement when it is because he doesn't know inches etc and has no need to.

You need to sign up as a teacher and then add your child's account as a pupil. You can then set it to whatever grade you like as well as what country's curriculum you like. They don't have NZ I don't think but I think they now have Australia. They do have Canada - not sure if Canada is metric? 

You need to sign up as a teacher and then add your child's account as a pupil. You can then set it to whatever grade you like as well as what country's curriculum you like. They don't have NZ I don't think but I think they now have Australia. They do have Canada - not sure if Canada is metric?

Canada is metric. (But in real life we are a mix....)

Prodigy does self adjust after they get some wrong.

Has it finished the placement test? (It resets to do the placement test every September, so my kids just finished the placement test again a while ago).

If It is truly way off on the question level, you can "overide" the grade level using a linked parent or teacher account.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I don't think it is way off. He is an older year 3 (second grade) and his teacher did say he was a couple of years ahead in many areas. I was just surprised it didn't make him do more of grade 2 before bumping him up.

I have a teacher account but I didn't notice a set country option. I will look at that thanks.

We actually do use imperial units in general life but we don't teach them at school or use them in professional settings. I expect Canada and other countries are the same.

Edited by kiwik