Menu

Whose good at party planning?

lynn

What are her interests?  

I love, love, love planning parties, but need a bit more to go on... 

What do the friends like to do together?  What's DD's "thing"?  That kind of thing...

One year we hosted 30 kids for a Cupcake Wars party.  That was a blast.  We set up 6 tables and they got into teams, decorating cupcakes, like the show.  Adults were judges.  That was a huge party.  With 5 kids we aim a bit smaller...

This January we are doing a Steampunk Mystery party, which is a downloadable kit from an online site.  It looks pretty easy, and fun.  

• Like 1

I love to plan, too. But yes, I agree, we'd need more info.

IF they were into spooky stuff, I might go with that theme (thinking about the date Friday the 13th). But not sure about what they are permitted to watch. Not sure if Stranger Things is too intense for them (one scene I remember got a bit sexual.. more like PG-13) and there was some violence.

Old school movies that are kinda spooky.

Personally I have some Halloweenish decorating items on hand so I'd use them lol. Coffin tin (cake mix or brownie, or I suppose a mold for rice krispie treats), Halloween sprinkles, and cookie cutters. The next Friday the 13th I see is in October. You have a lot of time! :)

Do you want a Halloween theme??