Menu

Changing profile picture

Night Elf

I can't figure it out! The first time I tried it said it was too big and the cap was 50GB. So I went back into my photo and reduced the size. So I go back into my WTM profile to change the picture and clicked on the picture and a little marker spun like it was thinking and then it quit but it didn't put my new picture in the window. So I removed that old picture, then went and found the new picture again. But instead of putting the new picture in my profile, it defaulted back to the old photo I had just removed. What am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

Okay, your picture may still be too big. I had to try a bit to get the right size, the cap is 50KB. Close the Add New Picture screen, refresh profile page, then click 'Change' again to try; I had to do this between each attempt otherwise it wouldn't recognize the new version.

• Like 1

Okay, your picture may still be too big. I had to try a bit to get the right size, the cap is 50KB. Close the Add New Picture screen, refresh profile page, then click 'Change' again to try; I had to do this between each attempt otherwise it wouldn't recognize the new version.

Still not working. The size is 45KB. I remove my old photo and it closes the window. I reopen the 'change my picture' window and there is no picture there. I click on browse file, find the new picture, double click on it, and the window displays my old photo I have up right now. It's like my old picture is stuck in the system. I have no idea why.  I even tried some other pictures and the only picture WTM will display is the one that is up currently. 

Still not working. The size is 45KB. I remove my old photo and it closes the window. I reopen the 'change my picture' window and there is no picture there. I click on browse file, find the new picture, double click on it, and the window displays my old photo I have up right now. It's like my old picture is stuck in the system. I have no idea why. I even tried some other pictures and the only picture WTM will display is the one that is up currently.

Hmm maybe clear your caches. That's a thing computerey ppl do!

Still not working. The size is 45KB. I remove my old photo and it closes the window. I reopen the 'change my picture' window and there is no picture there. I click on browse file, find the new picture, double click on it, and the window displays my old photo I have up right now. It's like my old picture is stuck in the system. I have no idea why.  I even tried some other pictures and the only picture WTM will display is the one that is up currently. 

You're right, can't change mine now, either. Happens exactly as you describe. What browser are you using? I'm in Safari.