Menu

Whipping Boy project ideas...

Deana FL

my 9ds just finished reading and I want him to do something fun with it, rather than just write me a summary...

any suggestions???

thanks

Here is a book report form

Here is a list of activities:

Activity 1 - Make a Medieval Banner

Activity 2 - Berry Ink and a Scroll

Activity 3 - Make a Shield and Sword

Activity 4 - Pomander Ball

Activity 5 - Castle Cake

Activity 6 - Helmets and Cone-Shaped Hats

Activity 7 - Mock Stained Glass

Activity 8 - Visit the Medival Pages at MCE

suggestion also...:glare: Then he thought about it again and decided he didn't want to be either one, cause they both ended up with whippin's...he decided that his lil brother could be his whipping boy.lol

I'll check out his other books...it was a nice read for him, stepping out of the series-type books and into literature. although it was a battle the first day, he admitted to enjoying it.

suggestion also...:glare: Then he thought about it again and decided he didn't want to be either one, cause they both ended up with whippin's...he decided that his lil brother could be his whipping boy.lol

I'll check out his other books...it was a nice read for him, stepping out of the series-type books and into literature. although it was a battle the first day, he admitted to enjoying it.

If at all possible, get the book on tape sometime. My ds has read the book, but no matter how often he hears it on tape, he NEVER tires of it! The reading is just so well done -- funny!! The guy does accents and makes noises, etc. Very, very fun! We keep saying someone should make this a movie!