Menu

Online self-paced classes like VP History and Bible?

I'm considering the VP self-paced online classes next year for a couple of my kids. With three school-age kids and one preschooler with special needs and considerable medical challenges, this could be a way to take a little off my plate. 

I don't want to go totally hands-off, obviously, but it would be nice for each of the kids to have something online and self-paced that they can do without a lot of input from me. 

What other options are there for elementary and middle school age? My school-age kids will be in grades 2, 5, and 7. 

We already use Prodigy as a math supplement and have used Middlebury Interactive for Spanish. We've tried IEW SWI-A and it flopped big-time. 

CTC Math

Iguana Paint

Time for Learning

Touch Type Read and Spell

You might look at something on-line but not necessarily self-paced for your 7th grader.  Maybe in an area of interest.  Have you looked at the Master list of on-line classes pinned at the top of this sub-forum?  There might be something there...

Have you looked at things offered through Homeschool Buyer's Co-op?