Menu

Would this drive you crazy?

moonsong

I'm in my final stages of my training. I am where when doing clinical's I am in a primary roll with a preceptor making sure I can adequately meet clients needs. My preceptor is supposed to be quiet and shadow me but of course they are her clients. when talking to clients my preceptor either talks over me and answers clients questions or when I am done tells them the exact same things.or she just does the entire visit never letting me talk. When a client texts they usually puts us in a group text. My preceptor either answers before I do or answers the client to and tells them the exact same thing I did or maybe a little different but yet same point?

Edited by moonsong

It might drive me nuts, but I'd try to give her the benefit of the doubt that she is reiterating what you say for the client's benefit (if they know her and trust her they want to hear it from her she may think), not just to be redundant. But, I don't know. Guess it depends on the vibe you get.