Menu

Does anyone have a Purple mattress?

Prairie~Phlox

We do. We've had ours a year. It isn't a mattress pad, it's a mattress. We really like it. It was the second Internet one we tried (first was tuft and needle, but we didn't like that one and returned it). We figured it was easy to return if we didn't like it. So far though, both dh and I agree that it is very comfortable. My in laws also slept on our bed for a week and really liked it too. We use their frame too and like it a lot. Good height and lots of storage space underneath with no need for a box spring.

Here's something to know though. After about 8 months, it did start to dip in the sides where we sleep. We contacted them, sent a picture, and they sent us a new mattress and sent people to take the other one away. They said a few had a defect that caused that to happen and we should be good now. So... I don't know if it will be better this time or not and I definitely don't want it to dip after less than a year, but they were very quick to take care of the problem. I do have a few friends who have had one longer than us and they haven't had a problem.

Edited by Meagan S