Menu

Should I sign up for Twitter to do this? Tips, please!

Alessandra

I should start by saying that I am not a social media person. WTM is the only place I have an account/post. No FB, no instagram, etc.

But I want to contact Apple, and I am thinking that Twitter might be the most effective way to do this.

Backstory. I need a new iMac. When Macs are assembled in China, the factory includes a keyboard and a mouse or trackpad. But I have a quite new keyboard, mouse and trackpad. I do not want or need more of these - $178 of stuff to go in my garage or attic, so to speak. 

Since buyers get to choose the model of keyboard and mouse/trackpad they want, I do not see why those can simply not be included.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

So, what does the hive think? Contact Apple via Twitter, rather than a letter/email?

Also, any tips on Twitter (especially privacy) would be appreciated.

• Like 1

I think visiting the Apple Store might be the best option. Or call. I had mac laptops from 1998-like 2 years ago and when I needed something done differently with a repair the customer service rep made an exception and they specifically mentioned me being a long time customer so apparently they could see my registrations dating back to college.