Menu

Accounting class

Dc was taking accounting online via Landry Academy, but that folded.  Dc tried the replacement continuation course with the same instructor, but didn't care for the new format.  We found a different site with free instruction, and dc is very happy with the clear presentation and with how well it complements the textbook readings.  There is a "pro" level for a fee that has a lot of extra resources, quizzes, and lifetime access - currently $49. We have not yet signed up for that, so I can't speak to the value of it, but the free materials are excellent.  http://www.accountingcoach.com/outline

Edited by klmama
  • Like 5

Thanks for posting. I think accounting knowledge is necessary, so I make my children complete a course in high school. My oldest did dual credit (the school removed the professor 11 weeks into a 15 week semester and replaced him with the dean of that school - and gave the students no credit for any grades earned prior to the dean taking over, so basically a total fiasco), but I'm afraid to repeat that one. This looks like a great alternative.