Menu

Weird medical thing...UPDATED POST #67

OneStepAtATime

Scans negative. White blood cell count low. Rest of blood work normal except liver function which is still elevated. However, the more detailed blood work from the hospital is not back yet. Doc is tracking it down.

At this point she thinks it is a weird virus. However, no one else in the family has gotten sick.

I do feel better today. Nowhere near normal...but a bit better.

Edited by OneStepAtATime
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would update... 

I wanted to also thank everyone again for the suggestions and support.  Not one test came back with anything conclusive.  Regardless, after over a month I seem to be on the mend.  I am weak, I still sometimes end up short of breath, but I haven't run fever or an elevated temp in 3 days.  I can walk around instead of just sitting in a recliner for hours on end.  Food still tastes off but my appetite is slowly returning.  I even was able to toss the ball with DS and DD for a few minutes yesterday.  Whatever it was, I think I am finally, slowly, getting over it.

Anyway, just wanted to thank all of you again for your help and support.  The Hive rocks.  Best wishes.  :)

• Like 7