Menu

So guilty for cheating....

Prairie~Phlox

On my hair dresser.....however, here's the scoop, I've known my neighbor who is a stylist for about 8 years & we've been aquatinted during that time, This summer we started walking together & I joked if she wanted help with her pets that I would be willing to barter. Recently she went on a cruise & I checked in on her cats & walked her dog & let it out several times during the day. Well now I've got a cut or two coming to me. I have been with my stylist for that length of time as well & have a decent relationship, however, there have been times when I thought about leaving, she runs late a lot & recent cuts haven't been as good as others. I guess this is probably the end, I don't like going back & forth between people. It just feels SO weird.

I'm a hairdresser (not currently working in salons) and this is fairly common. Most likely your original hairdresser will be sad that you've found another stylist, but if she's so busy she's always running late she'll likely fill your space with someone new soon enough. If you run into her and it comes up just be brief but honest... You had another friend cut your hair and decided to continue with her for now. Then change th subject.

Well get a hair cut and update us on how it turns out LOL

I was so upset one time this hair dresser I really liked switched salons. I didn't know where she went. Well, I got a hair cut at this other place by the owner. Then the girl that used to cut may hair walked in and I thought, "darn it!!" but I never went back because I thought I'd make things awkward between them. And the owner took forever and kept second guessing so I didn't want to keep going to her, but she was really sweet. To this day I joke about trying to find her, but if she's anywhere in that city she's 2 hours from me :(

I really need a hair cut but I don't know who to go to. My last stylist raised her rates and then screwed up my hair so bad I got a refund.